Fun...

1. "Mujhe ek ghante se auto nahi mili, shayad bhagwaan meri paRICHKSHAW  le raha hai"😝

2. "My body is in office, but my mind is SOMVAR else"  #Monday Blues😂

3. "I am feeling too lazy to meet my friends. AALSI them later"😂

4. "Son: Rum Piyoge?
Dad: Oye puttar 'Bacar'di gal na kar"😂

5. "If you eat fiery garlic pickle before class, you'll learn a valuable Lehsun"😂

6. Weight loss frustration... "Pran jaaye par wajan naa jaye"😂

7. Saw a line of Hyundai Sonatas parked on an empty road. Asked someone there "itna sonata kyu hai bhai"😂

8. If Johny Depp does Devdas, there'll be Jack's Paro😂

9. A daughter is the perfect child. A son is just a Beta version😂

10. When in Chennai, many North Indians wonder.."Ye kaahan aa gaye hum, yoo hee south south chalte"😂😂

11. She is Libra I am Leo humari Jodi kuch gemini

12. Decided to go to a italiyan restaurant kyunki woh ghar ke PASTA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

શિક્ષક દિન વિશેષ...

સારવારના સરનામાં

દિન વિશેષ...