Evening Energy.
-----------------------
*_REACTING TO EVERYTHING ..._*

Sudha Murthy's take on life, trials and tribulations:

*_I’m Slowly Learning That :-_*
I Don’t Have To React To 'Everything' That Bothers Me.

*_I’m Slowly Learning That :-_*
I don’t have to hurt those who hurt me.

*_I’m Slowly Learning That :-_*
Maybe the 'ultimate' sign of maturity is walking away instead of getting even.

*_I’m Slowly Learning That :-_*
The energy it takes to react to every bad thing that happens to you drains you and stops you from seeing the other good things in life.

*_I’m Slowly Learning That :-_*
I’m not going to be everyone’s cup of tea.

*_I’m Slowly Learning That :-_*
I won’t be able to get everyone to treat me the way I want to be treated.

*_I’m Slowly Learning That :-_*
Trying so hard to ‘win’ anyone is just a 'waste' of time and energy and it fills you with 'nothing' but emptiness.

*_I’m Slowly Learning That :-_*
Not reacting doesn’t mean I’m okay with things,
It just means I’m choosing to 'rise' above it.

*_I’m Slowly Learning That :-_*
Sometimes 'not' saying anything at all says everything.'

*_I’m Slowly Learning That :-_*
Reacting to things that upset you gives someone else power over 'your' emotions.

*_I’m Slowly Learning That :-_*
Even if I react,
It won’t change anything,
It won’t make people suddenly love and respect me,
It won’t magically change their minds.

*_I’m Slowly Learning That :-_*
Life is 'better lived' when you 'don’t' center it on what’s happening around you and 'center it on' what’s happening 'inside you' instead.

*_'Work' on yourself and your inner peace and you’ll come to 'realize' that 'not' reacting to every little thing that bothers you is the 'first ingredient' to living a happy and healthy life._*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

શિક્ષક દિન વિશેષ...

સારવારના સરનામાં

દિન વિશેષ...