*We both left home at 18 !!!*


You cleared *JEE...*
I cleared *UPSC* for NDA. 


You got *IIT...*
I got *NDA.*


You persuaded your *Degree...*
I had the *Toughest Training.*


Your day started at *7 and ended at 5...*
Mine started at *4 till 21 and some nights also included.*


You had your *Convocation Ceremony...*
I had my *POP.*


Best company took you and *Best package was awarded...*
I was ordered to *join my paltan with 2 stars piped on my shoulders.*


You got a *job...*
I got a *way of life.*


Every eve you got to *see your family...*
I just wished *I got to see my parents soon.* 


You celebrated *festivals with lights and music...*
I celebrated with *my comrade in bunkers.*


We both married...

Your wife got to *see you everyday...*
My wife just wished *I was Alive.*


You were sent to *Business Trips...*
I was sent on *Line of Control.*


We both returned...

Both wives couldn't control their tears...

You *wiped* her
but,
*I couldn't...!*

You *hugged* her
but,
*I couldn't...!*


Because...




*_I was lying in the coffin,_*

*_With medals on my chest and,_*

*_Coffin wrapped with tricolour._*


My way of life ended...

Your continued...!


*We both left home at 18...!* 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

શિક્ષક દિન વિશેષ...

સારવારના સરનામાં

દિન વિશેષ...